Citizens of Brunei, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, and the United States may apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) visa online, which allows travel to and entry into the country. This visa is valid for 12 months with a maximum 3-month stay for each entry.

For work, there are several short- and long-term visa options available. The most common for business purposes are the Temporary Work Short Stay visa (subclass 400) and the Temporary Skilled Shortage visa (subclass 482).

Other types include:

  • Work and holiday visa (subclass 462, 417)

  • Study and training visa (subclass 500, 590

  • Training visa (subclass 407)

  • Partner/family visa

  • Permanent residency

  • Global Talent Visa Program for highly skilled and talented individuals to live and work permanently in Australia

Meltzer Hellrung’s services include:

  • Full assessment of the applicant under existing visa laws and regulations

  • Assistance at each step of the process: visa application, work authorization, residence permit, extensions, renewals, etc.

  • 24/7 access to our case management system to track real-time status of applications and monitor upcoming expiration dates or other requirements

  • Document procurement for legalization, attestation, police clearance certification, proof of birth/marriage/citizenship, etc.

  • Accompaniment and assistance upon arrival in Australia

Contact is to learn more about how we can help streamline the visa and immigration process.