Contact Us Today

Consular processing

Different visa types are adjudicated by different US governmental agencies for approval. Some visa types can be processed directly by the Department of State at U.S. embassies and consulates outside the U.S. For example, applicants for B-1, B-2, E-2, E-3, H-4, L-2 and TN statuses can apply for visa authorization directly at an embassy or consulate.

Many other visa types, notably H-1B, L-1 for some employers, and O-1 require adjudication at the US Citizenship and Immigration Service first, before an individual can apply for a visa stamp at a consular post.

We offer services assist individuals through the consular processing process regardless of whether they are applying for adjudication at the consular post or are following up on a previously approved petition by the USCIS.