Contact Us Today


The P-3 classification applies to artist or entertainers coming to the U.S. to participate in a culturally unique program.

For a P-3 visa, you must be coming to the United States either individually or as a group for the purpose of developing, interpreting, representing, coaching, or teaching a unique or traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation. In addition, you must be coming to the United States to participate in a cultural event or events which will further the understanding or development of your art form. The program may be of a commercial or noncommercial nature.

The P-3 is granted for the period of time necessary to complete the performance or event, up to one year.